Wednesday, March 11, 2009

MY March Challenge Item

At Etsy.com, I belong to a team named Etsyfest and every month we have a challenge or some other fun activity for the month~

This month is for us to post something green, in honor of St. Patricks day!

Take a look at my green bracelet!! It is made with Swarovski green  and clear crystals, white round pearls and a green crystal toggle clasp, also from Swarovski~

It is so pretty and just the right bracelet to wear for St. Patricks day or even Easter!

If you want to take another look at it please check out my shop at:

   www.beadcreationsbydawn.etsy.com

Also, please blog back and tell me what you think, I am eager to meet you!

                                                                                     Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment