Friday, March 13, 2009

Today is about ... twins & Carnelian



My Greatest joy in my life has definitly been my kids. Even though being a mom, especially to twins has been the hardest thing that I have ever done, a day does not go by that they don't amaze and fill me with pride and happines.

Here is a picture of my twin daughters, Krisztina and Melina.They have just turned five and are now changing from toddlers to "grown up girls"~ They both love puppies, horses, playing with their babies and all that is a girl. But on the other hand, they love frogs, bugs, lizards and other creatures too.

They have a big brother too, who came to visit them for the past week and the girls totally love and adore him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I posted a beautiful Carnelian bead bracelet on my Etsy site. Carnelian is one of my favorite gemstones and the hues are of a orange to browns. Take a look for yourslef and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment