Wednesday, December 9, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!







I am so sorry that I have neglected this blog for so long! But No more!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

We are happily getting ready for Santa and Christmas. The girls are very excited this year and are forever asking me how many days til Christmas!

We will be spending the holiday and New Year in Pensacola Beach with my momma and dad and are looking forward to some good times with family traveling from far and wide to visit granny and Papa. Krissy,Leeni and myself will be leaving a few days earlier to spend some extra time at the condo before the crowd joins us on Christmas Eve! ( I don't care how old you are, you are never to young to want your momma and I am certainly no exception!)

I have started doing a farmers market/arts and crafts fair on Saturdays here in Jacksonville. Sales are slow but steady and I have been a few good contacts.

I still have my Etsy shop and after a few minor changes in a few items, I am happy to see sales growing there as well. My hope for Bead Creations By Dawn for the upcoming year is that start making more of a profit. My dream would be is that a shop owner would discover my designs and want to feature them in their shop! Well, I will keep dreaming and keep striving for that goal.

My beaded Hair clips are my newest item on my Etsy shop as well as at the arts market. They are doing in each venue and I plan to continue making them! Check them out !

www.BeadCreationsByDawn.Esty.com

Here is a photo of the girls after we put up the tree. Brother said I should have cleaned up Leenis face before I took the picture! ( Leeni loves chocolate pudding)

Have a most blessed Christmas and a most wonderful new year!

Leave me a note and tell me what you think of my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment